GIRL!! Max will have a little sister!! Poor Max will be dressed in tutu's and tiara's!!
The sonogram today was a long one but worth the uncomfortable lying position. They checked everything from the vertebrae to the chambers of the heart. She's about 10 ounces right now and will soon be developing hard bone. We'll upload pictures of the sonogram soon!
4 comments:
A girl from a nice family for my Matthew. I can't wait to shop for little girl gear!!! Congratulations and here's to years of fun with tutu's and tiara's!
You're such a tease making me go all the way here to find out, but yay!!!! I'm so excited! I just knew I was gonna have a little neice soon. :) Luv you!!
Hey girl...I am so excited I can't even take it. I thought it might be a girl...she is going to be so beautiful just like her parents...Rub that belly! Love ya
Hooray! A girl! So exciting. I'll have to think of Spanish girl things to bring her...congrats!
Post a Comment